Saturday 22 June 2013

Cannabis Munchies for Charlie Cat!



I had been deliberately avoiding tuning in to John, somewhat apprehensive of this suicidal drug addict, not because of his manner, as I find the most aggressive soul on this plain becomes a completely different entity as they pass over. It is as if a light bulb goes on in their head that allows them to see what fools they have been. I had been avoiding him because I felt he would have a lot to say to a lot of people that I could not pass on, I felt he would be quite needy.

I set about contacting John when Charlie cat was out and about on one of his many missions just in case John’s energy upset him; I was surprised to feel the energy of a meek and mild mannered gentle soul, I was also surprised to find out that he had no regrets taking his own life (plenty of regrets about how he lived it) he gave no apologies to his sister for taking his own life, or to Charlie. John knew his life had become an ever decreasing circle that he did not have the strength to break free from. 

He was calm and emotionally placid, extremely grateful to me for taking Charlie cat on and had a love and fondness for Charlie that I did not expect. Because of the fog John lived in most of his life, Charlie cat was not always wormed or de-fleaed on time, he was fed regularly… a little too regularly it seems. I had visions of both John and Charlie spaced out in the lounge, cannabis smoke wafting all around them. John told me Charlie and he would get ridiculous munchies most days from the after effects of the drugs, his sister had already told me Charlie was on three large tins of cat food a day! No wonder he is so big. 

As I thought, John implied Charlie would be coming down from the effects for some time to come, any help however was not forthcoming, just a final vote of thanks as he drifted away from me! ….. I was still none the wiser.
    

No comments: